Thursday, September 19, 2013

JoJo & Zenzi

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear JoJo,
Happy birthday to you!

Today is my dearest JoJo's 10th birthday.  Ten years ago today, my best friend, my heart, was born.  To honor her, I took her to her favorite place, the Laguna Beach Dog Park.  Since Zenzi has been so much better in daycare, I decided she was old enough for her first go.  I was so apprehensive, but look!
























She sniffed, allowed herself to be sniffed, went off on her own, engaged other dogs (a tiny bit), and even approached people -- including men!  She played ball with a guy who had a ball, but his dog ran off, disinterested.  Zenzi was an eager substitute!

1 comment:

  1. THAT'S WONDERFUL! I'm so happy she's coming out of her shell.

    ReplyDelete