- I've registered for and begun Pet Partners' online Pet Partners Handler course. It's step 1 of 4 to become a registered Therapy Dog team with them.
- One of the requirements is that the dog has been home with the handler for at least 6 months. That means we have 5 months to train.
- Maya is slated for her first Obedience class in January at Wags & Wiggles in RSM, where I work part-time.
- Once we complete Obedience 1, we'll progress through the two other Obedience classes prerequisite to take the Canine Good Citizen class and subsequent CGC test.
- Schedule-permitting, I'd like to put her in a Sport Dog class, too. I think she'll have a lot of fun and it'll be very good for her physically.
Maya spreading love and happiness to the vet tech.