I left the pack in the trusted care of my mother-in-law and Irvine Pam. Dolce and JoJo had a great time with MamaMarge, and Zenzi had a wonderful experience at Camp Pam. Zenzi made friends with Penny, a miniature schnauzer! Zenzi has not had the opportunity to make friends with other dogs, so this is extraordinary. Pam reports Zenzi even roughhoused with Penny. I'm so proud. :)
When we returned the dogs to each other for the first time in those 5 days, the greeting was so exuberant and loving I nearly teared up. I finally have a pack of dogs who are really attached to each other, love each other, and express that affection beautifully. It was a sight to behold. I'm so grateful for the wonderful care my babies received in my absence.
Canine New Year Resolutions:
- Finish Zenzi's house training.
- Introduce Zenzi to agility basics.
- Hike at least once a week with Dolce and Zenzi.
- Walk JoJo by herself everyday.
- The elusive CGC title for Dolce.
- The CGC title for Zenzi.
- Put an Expert Trick Dog title on Dolce so we can apply for Trick Dog Champion.
- Put Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert Trick Dog titles on Zenzi so she can be a Trick Dog Champion, too.
- Prepare Zenzi for the Public Access Test.
- Get Zenzi certified as a Therapy Dog.
- Earn any Novice Rally-O title with Zenzi.
- Earn any Novice Obedience title with Zenzi.
- More doing, less studying of dog training.
- Daily yoga workout Monday-Friday.
- Run or bike with Dolce a few times per week.
- Wake up early (5:30am), go to bed early (10:00pm).
- Read instead of watch TV to help myself fall asleep at night.
- Look more polished (makeup & hair) for teaching.
- Get to goal weight of 120lbs.
- Less soda and eating out, more water and eating in.