Friday, April 8, 2011

And We're Back...

Without much time, I've decided not to use this account for my wedding blog and my other account for the Granted Wishes Greyhounds.  It's just too much of a hassle.  So we'll be posting here again soon!

BTW, meet Dolce.
I rescued him from a local shelter a month ago.
We figure he's a whippet x border collie.
Honestly, he's like a border collie with an off-switch.
Sometimes.
This is us right after I signed the adoption papers.
There were 3 other people waiting to see him later that day.
I beat them all. Bwahaha.
I <3 him.  He's our Little Man.

2 comments:

  1. He's a very cute little guy! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! He's 22 pounds of cuteness. We're all very happy, so long as he's tired from daily exercise. ;-)

    ReplyDelete