- Auntie Pam came along, and was again AMAZED by Zenzi's focus, attention span, drive, speed, intelligence, adorableness -- you get the idea.
- Sherry taught again
- Zenzi remembered Sherry and was instantly fine with offering hand touches for treats and wiggled her little tutu butt.
- Zenzi was curious about the new members of class: husky, mini-schnauzer, gordon setter
- She was also okay with Princess (the papillon) so long as Princess wasn't making contact.
- Zenzi aced every exercise we did today: exploring a wooden plank (easy, boring), big books stacked in a staircase, balance balls, speed bumps, and contact guides set 6 in a row to make a tunnel of sorts that the dogs had to walk over the lower beams to get through.
- Sherry used Zenzi as an example for Leave it -- this girl has the MOST food drive EVER. She caught on quickly, even though it was a new person, different food, and slightly different method (Zenzi had to leave the treat hand AND give eye contact).
- Puppy play time was better, though Zenzi was still rather shy and overwhelmed. She played tug amidst the fray, and even sniffed the shy mini-schnauzer's bum politely.
The new neighborhood walk.
They went from this...
And finally to this. :)