Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kibeth, the Genius

I got Kibeth a "puppy dog" stuffed animal (pretty decent sized) at Walgreens the other day.  It was only $7, as compared to the $20 it would cost at PetCo for a comparably sized toy.  Today, for the first time, I called it her puppy as she was holding it in her mouth.  I said, "Do you have your puppy?"

Then tonight, Kibeth looks at me from behind the couch, where I'm sitting.  She looks at me expectantly, as though the puppy will materialize for me to throw.  Being sick, I didn't want to get up and go to my bedroom (where I know it is) so I lamely told her to, "Go get your puppy!"

By golly, she turned, trotted off to the bedroom, and a few seconds later, returned with puppy in mouth!!!!!

Jackpot of treats (that just so happened to be handy) for that. I <3 my dogs.  Greyhounds are geniuses!  They're just quiet and sneaky about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment