Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dolce & Zenzi Play Photoshoot

I can't wait til I can get photos of them OUTSIDE. Ugh.  Vaccines, would you PLEASE hurry up?

Seriously, though, she IS growing up quickly.  Can you tell?




Derp.


Dolce is an EXCEPTIONAL big brother.  I cannot emphasize enough how happy I am with him.


I never EVER would have imagined he'd roll over for her, especially not as a puppy.  But clearly, he loves her.


They wrestle incessantly.  It's adorable and sometimes annoying, but SO GOOD for both of them!


He's very careful with her... for the most part.


For the first time ever in my house, there is the "bitey face" game! :)


So fierce...


But there are also hugs.


...and kisses.


There is also tugging.  Much tugging.

I am just so happy with the new pack, and so happy it's going this well so soon.  Dolce is the rough n tumble guy, JoJo is the rules enforcer -- a great combination for raising a puppy.  


I love watching her grow up everyday.  It's always a fun adventure for her, and so it is for me, too.  I can't wait to see what she's like grown up, but I'm also really enjoying these adorable puppy days.

No comments:

Post a Comment