Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A Celebrity is Coming to Town...

I got an email from Jennifer with Never Say Never Greyhounds this morning...

She will be in my area soon, and would I like a lesson?

OMG YES! = a much calmer response than the one I gave.  She's in town for work, and then visiting a friend.  While she's here, we will hopefully be able to schedule a lesson for me, Kibeth, and JoJo.

I've been stalking her youtube, blog, and website for years.  She's like my hero.  I love everything she does with her hounds, and can't wait to do it myself.  However, with limited funds and no sense of direction, this is just the push I need to get started.

I am so thankful. You have no idea.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I think I'd have that reaction to finding out that several of my favorite bloggers would be in my area. Then I'd give myself an anxiety attack worrying about whether or not my dogs would behave!

    ReplyDelete